The 318-room Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort,
has completed a $30 million renovation of its historic 318-room Cloister building, which dates from 1926. The resort offers an impressive total of 150,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space.• The Sebastian-Vail
in Colorado has finished up a complete redesign of all 84 guest rooms, including the installation of new multiple outlets at eye level and prints by famed abstract Mexican artist Manuel Felguérez Barra.
• The 404-room W San Francisco has debuted a stylish new 2,467-square-foot event space called Social, which can host up to 200 seated. The hotel offers 12,000 square feet of meeting space.
• In Manhattan's Financial District, the 253-room Andaz Wall Street has debuted the new Dina Rata Restaurant & Bar, offering upscale American bistro cuisine and creative cocktails. The only hotel with an address on iconic Wall Street, the Andaz features 10,000 square feet of event space, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 24-hour gym and The Spa.
• A multimillion-dollar renovation has finished up at the 400-room Royal Sonesta Boston. Among the areas upgraded were 200 of the guest rooms and the fitness center; the lobby has been completely reconfigured with the new Studio coffee shop and the new Motif lobby cocktail lounge. The new Longfellow Suites, with waterfront views and a terrace on the Charles River, have added 2,100 square feet of event space, while the Riverside Terrace makes 3,000 square feet available to groups. In all, the hotel has 26,000 square feet for meetings. The property also offers the ArtBar restaurant, featuring seasonal American cuisine, and Restaurant Dante, where chef Dante DeMagistris serves dishes with modern Italian influences.
• The 431-room NH Collection Euruobuilding has reopened in Madrid, Spain, following extensive renovations. Cutting-edge technology showcased at the property includes a 3,229-square-foot indoor LED screen, 3D holographic telepresence technology and a SMART Room System for Microsoft Lync Online videoconference solutions. The hotel has 83,959 square feet of meeting space among 32 rooms, as well as four gourmet restaurants, including the three-Michelin-starred DiverXO.
• The 130-suite Rosewood Mayakoba, in Mexico's Riviera Maya, has debuted its La Ceiba Garden & Kitchen, a 20,000-square-foot outdoor dining concept designed as an interactive environment for guests to partake in cooking demonstrations, tastings and even foraging for their own produce from more than 45 types of organic vegetation. The luxury resort has 2,615 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space that can accommodate up to 140 people; outdoor events can take place on a variety of terraces, tropical garden lawns and the beach.