Kimpton Hotels' Wines That Care program selects vintages from vineyards that make an effort to help our planet and its people. This year's selections include:
• French Rabbit (Burgundy, France; frenchrabbit.com), bottled in recyclable Tetra Prisma containers;
• Santa Rita (Santiago, Chile; www.santaritacares.com), which donates calling cards to soldiers overseas;
• Concha Y Toro (Las Condes, Chile; conchaytoro.com), which donates a percentage of proceeds to Women Heart and has worked to reduce its own carbon footprint;
• Banrock Station (Kingston-On-Murray, South Australia; banrockstation.com.au), which donates to charities that preserve wetlands; and
• Hayes Ranch by Wente Vineyards (Livermore, Calif.; wentevineyards.com), which farms using sustainable practices that minimize water use and nonorganic waste.