share
by Lisa Grimaldi | April 07, 2010

Last week, developer Carl Icahn purchased the entire mortgage on the three Trump Entertainment properties in Atlantic City. Icahn is vying for ownership of the bankrupt casino resorts with Donald Trump, who resigned from the Trump Entertainment board last year. Icahn already had owned 51 percent of the $500 million mortgage and purchased the remaining 49 percent from Beal Bank.