Cvent, the event management technology provider, has revealed its annual list of the 100 most popular meeting resorts in North America and the Caribbean, culled from the Cvent Supplier Network, which features more than 218,000 resorts, hotels and special-event venues. More than 3,500 properties in the United States, Canada, Caribbean, Bermuda and Mexico were evaluated for the list, based on meetings-booking activity tracked from August 2013 to July 2014. The list, on which Las Vegas takes the top nine spots, was then determined by a combination of quantitative metrics and third-party review scores, some of which included consumer score, awarded requests for proposals, total requests for proposals, total room nights and amenities.
The top 20:
1. ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
2. The Venetian and Palazzo Resort, Hotel & Casinos, Las Vegas
3. Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
4. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, Las Vegas
5. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
6. Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas
7. Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas
8. Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Las Vegas
9. The Mirage, Las Vegas
10. The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
11. The St. Regis Resort Monarch Beach, Dana Point, Calif.
12. Paradise Point, San Diego
13. The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, Calif.
14. The Meritage Resort and Spa, Napa, Calif.
15. The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, Palm Springs, Calif.
16. Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Las Vegas
17. Loews Coronado Bay, San Diego
18. La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, La Quinta, Calif.
19. JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Las Vegas
20. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, Calif.
to see the full list.