Six Fort Lauderdale, Fla., properties have banded together with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau to create the Lauderdale Convention Collection. With a total of 2,700 rooms, the hotels ‚Äî the 361-room Embassy Suites, 650-room Harbor Beach Marriott, 589-room Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, 384-room Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, 236-room Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel and 486-room Sheraton Fort Lauderdale ‚Äî are all within a one-and-a-half mile radius of the 600,000-square-foot Broward County Convention Center. The program, which is scheduled to continue indefinitely, allows qualifying convention planners to receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary meeting and event space at the convention center
- One-hour welcome reception at the convention center
- One-hour board of directors reception
- Destination commemorative gift
- Advance marketing at the previous year‚Äôs event
- A 10 percent discount off services such as food and beverage, electric, audiovisual, Internet and security staffing.
Click here for more information.