by Sarah J.F. Braley | January 15, 2014
Host Hotels & Resorts has sold its 89 percent share in the 1,332-room Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, based on the property's overall value of $303.4 million. Host still holds the other 11 percent in a joint venture with Clearview and funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management. The Market Street property offers 92,000 square feet of meeting space.