Langham Launches Program for Small- to Medium-Sized Companies
Hong Kong-based Langham Hospitality Group has launched Optimum Programme, designed for small- to medium-sized organizations. The new program gives members corporate rates and benefits at all participating Langham Hotels & Resorts for clients booking 20 to 50 rooms per night.
Among the benefits available to organizations enrolled in the Optimum Programme:
• Access to exclusive rate offerings across the Langham portfolio throughout the year;
• Preferential rates for Langham Club Rooms and suites;
• A dedicated salesperson to assist with bookings and special requests worldwide;
• Airline-partner miles accrued towards preferred frequent-flyer programs, and
• Invitations to exclusive Langham promotions.
In addition, Optimum members who opt to enroll in Gateway, Langham's loyalty reward program, will get added benefits, such as express check-in and check-out, a local newspaper every day and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access.
"We understand that in today's dynamic and competitive business environment, small- and medium-size organizations need to strive to maximize and provide optimum value for every dollar spent," said Simon Manning, vice president of sales and marketing, Langham Hospitality Group. "Langham has specifically created the Optimum Programme to provide these businesses, which usually do not have the volume to qualify for the preferential rates, to enjoy benefits and corporates rates when they stay with us."