Financial & Insurance Conference Planners named its board for 2017 at the association's annual conference, held in Nashville last week. John Scully, senior director, meeting and event management, for John Hancock Financial Services, is the board's new chair, and Marcia Merando, director of marketing for Frankenmuth Insurance, will serve as chair-elect. Continuing on the board are:
• Caryn Taylor Lucia, vice president, corporate event marketing, SEI;
• Michael Burke, CMP, director of conference and travel services, the Hanover Insurance Group;
• Sherri Lindeberg, senior vice president of marketing, Crump;
• Katie Senkowski, CMP, manager of meetings and events, AIG Benefit Solutions; and
• Steve Bova, executive director, FICP.
Three new members joined the board: Erin Longo, CMP, director of conference and meeting services at Prudential; Wayne Robinson, CMP, assistant vice president of FM Global; and Lynn Schwandt, CMP, senior event planner, Thrivent Financial.
Linda Burley, CMP, senior sales manager of the Westin Las Vegas Hotel, has been named chair of FICP's hospitality partner advisory committee; also serving on the HPAC are Cosimo Bruzzese, vice president of business development, Briggs; Martin Johnston, regional director Northeast and insurance sales for Montage Hotels & Resorts; and David Riederman, director, global accounts, Hyatt Hotels.
Joining the HPAC in 2017 are Michael Dominguez, senior vice president and chief sales officer, MGM Resorts; Lynn Lee, global sales director, AlliedPRA; and Carolee Weinstein, director of global accounts for Omni Hotels & Resorts.