The Capitol at St. Germain, built in 1913 as the home of S.H. Kress & Co., now is a three-in-one space for food, live music and events. Houston-based Turner Design restored the 8,400-square-foot venue, bringing back period elements. The menu features international "shared bites," such as seared bay scallops, risotto croquettes, sashimi of big-eye tuna and char-grilled New Zealand lamb chops. Space is available for groups of up to 200 people seated and up to 400 for a reception.