F&B Gets More Complicated
by Loren G. EdelsteinFebruary 1, 2013
This page is protected by Copyright laws. Do Not Copy
• 72% of planners always ask attendees about dietary restrictions before a meeting or event.
• 41% will try to accommodate special requests but do not feel obligated if they haven’t been notified in advance.
• 45% now require venues or caterers to provide detailed labeling of all buffet items.
• 44% expect the chef to try to meet attendees’ specific requests without advance notice.
• 2% of meeting professionals agree with the statement: "I'm not running a restaurant...Attendees should expect to eat what they can of the meal provided."