View the 2015 IPEC event video:
Brought to you by the two powerhouse media brands in the meetings industry – Successful Meetings and Meetings & Conventions, The Independent Planner Education Conference took place April 19-22, 2015, at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. IPEC is a three day conference designed to target the business and educational needs of independent meeting professions, including those working for third-party firms.
Join other independent meeting professionals from throughout the U.S. for education sessions led by industry experts to earn credit towards your CMP, destination networking activities, site inspections, and face-to-face business appointments with representatives from hotels, resorts, CVBs, DMCs and other suppliers to find the perfect destination for your upcoming program.
IPEC Features Include:
• Education sessions tailored to meet the unique needs of today's independent planners
• Pre-scheduled face-to-face appointments with suppliers of your choice
• Networking opportunities with industry peers and supplier representatives
Independent planners including those that plan meetings, incentive and/or conference programs, have a verifiable meetings history, and business to book are strongly encouraged to apply to attend IPEC.
Each Qualified Independent Planner Receives Complimentary:
• Round-trip Airfare
• Hotel Accommodations at the host hotel
• Ground Transportation
• All Food & Beverage throughout