Whether networking with colleagues at 400-feet up atop the new Orlando Eye or hosting a private company event in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley ™ with a fire-breathing dragon, one destination leads the pack when it comes to unforgettable meetings and events.
Orlando continues to evolve into a world-class destination with significant expansions and new developments across the area with new hotels, exciting dining and entertainment, and new unforgettable venues and event experiences to "wow" your group. It's no wonder it was named the number one meetings destination in the country by Cvent.
From tempting new hot spots to exciting new event venues, check out Orlando's top 5 newest meeting experiences waiting for your group in 2016 and beyond…
1. New I-Drive 360 - Orlando reaches new heights with the opening of the 400-foot Orlando Eye at the new I-Drive 360 complex offering incredible views of Central Florida and a great new way to network and entertain clients. This exciting new retail, dining and entertainment complex offers 12 new restaurants, pulsating live entertainment, and 4 new attractions in the center of the Convention District.
2. New Hotels & Resorts - Orlando adds more gems to its already impressive list of 450 hotels and resorts including the luxurious new Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World, the retro-themed Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and new in 2016 the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will join Universal Orlando Resort.
3. Exciting New Hot Spots - When it comes to entertainment, Orlando always delivers from swanky lounges like the new Blue Martini to exciting live music venues like Tin Roof. And soon, the heat of South Beach comes to Orlando with the opening of Mangos Tropical Café in the heart of the convention district.
4. New Disney Springs - In 2016, Downtown Disney will transform into Disney Springs doubling the number of shops, dining and entertainment experiences for attendees. It will also offer exciting new waterfront restaurants like the BOATHOUSE, STK Steakhouse and Morimoto Asia by celebrity Chef Morimoto, which may also be used for incredible private events.
5. Thrilling Unique Venues - Orlando's top theme parks are also investing in significant expansions from the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando Resort to the new MAKO Shark Realm opening in SeaWorld in 2016. These new attractions offer planners new private event venues for an unforgettable one-of-a-kind event experience you can't get anywhere else.
Discover more at the new OrlandoMeeting.com and sign up for the monthly What's New Webinar to stay-up-to-date on all that's going on in Orlando.