There’s something to be said about coming back to a place you know you love.
Being confident in the consistency of your experience — from check-in to check-out. Expecting your room to be a welcome respite with the same clean, contemporary and comfy furnishings. The cuisine to be as delicious and satisfying as before. Knowing the same attentive staff will be extending those personal touches that make you feel right at home.
These little consistencies are what largely set apart the acclaimed Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando.
For these reasons and more, it is no wonder planners are eager to return to the 800-room award-winning property, with its ideal location connected to the Orange County Convention Center on famed International Drive. In fact, here are the five reasons why Rosen Plaza is tops on their lists for meetings and events in 2021 and beyond.
5) Expertise in Hosting Hybrid Meetings — Growing in popularity, hybrid meetings used by many groups to expand their audiences are easily accomplished at Rosen Plaza. A seasoned catering team is supported by in-house Millennium Technology Group, providing state-of-the-art online and internet services. Also in-house, Encore Global backs planners with a wide range of services and pricing for the most effective hybrid meetings. Encore’s new MeetSafe program perfectly complements Rosen Plaza’s commitment to hotel cleanliness.
4) An Unrivaled Versatility in Concessions and Contracts — In this new era, expect even more collaboration in contracts and flexibility in attrition and food and beverage discounts at Rosen Plaza Hotel. Victoria Hall, 22-year sales and marketing director at Rosen Plaza, says it best: “We are excited to welcome meeting planners and groups of all sizes as they return to Rosen. Our owner Harris Rosen uniquely entrusts us with the authority to make decisions quickly and efficiently to respond to planner requests and guest needs. This long-time ability to be nimble and customize contractual terms has become even more of an asset as we work together with planners to achieve success in the ever-changing world in which we live.”
3) Outstanding Culinary — Food is often at the heart of great hospitality. While addressing today’s restrictions, Rosen Plaza recognizes that boxed meals won’t always cut it. The culinary team -- always inventive, never mundane -- has reinvented catering menus that creatively adhere to COVID-19 restrictions. Call the hotel at 407-996-9700 to get a taste of their new ideas.
2) Rosen’s Total Commitment — Rosen Plaza has secured the coveted GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council, known as the gold standard of meeting facilities. The certification is part of Rosen’s Total Commitment to provide the utmost measures to secure guest and associate wellness and safety. This coveted designation assures meeting and convention attendees that Rosen Plaza is implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection of infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
“While no amount of money can truly buy one’s health or happiness, we are dedicated to identifying and obtaining the best resources available for preserving the health and safety of our most-valued guests and associates” said Harris Rosen, the Southeast’s largest independent hotelier and President/COO of Rosen Hotels & Resorts. “This decades-long commitment may have become more relevant due to the recent pandemic, however, we have never wavered from this focus. Guests and associates are considered extended family. Providing to them this peace of mind is something we consider vital for a safe and enjoyable experience at our hotels.”
As part of its long-term promise to preserve guest and associate safety, Rosen’s Total Commitment was created in early 2020 in response to the pandemic. An assemblage of experts led by Rosen’s own medical center team operating under the nationally acclaimed RosenCare healthcare program determined initiatives to elevate the company’s already impeccable safety and cleanliness protocols. Some of these include associate and guest temperature checks, floor markers for social distancing and masks for all hotel staff. For more details, please visit RosenHotels.com/RosensTotalCommitment.
1) Owner Harris Rosen — Give credit to the independent hotelier. Specifically, let's look at the accomplishments of Harris Rosen. Rosen started his company — now Rosen Hotels & Resorts — in 1974 on International Drive where Rosen Plaza is located. And since then, has been integral in growing the destination for meetings, a true visionary with confidence enough to purchase the land adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center for the construction of his Rosen Plaza Hotel, which today is connected to the center with a covered pedestrian skybridge. Rosen is intimately involved in the hotel’s day-to-day operations. As such, planners can rest assured, the top guy is there, observing most every day.
Plus, his philanthropic efforts are second to none in the hospitality industry. From funding the Rosen College of Hospitality Management at the University of Central Florida including hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual scholarships to turning around local underserved communities with the promise of free preschool and free college or vocational school including tuition, books, room and board. It’s nice to have this guy in your corner.
An ideal Central Florida location is the cornerstone of a long-standing history of unrivaled customer service and a value proposition that attracts meeting planners and groups from around the globe. The team at Rosen Plaza always surprises with smart and original ways that make it easy for people to gather, no matter the circumstances. 60,000 sq.ft. of meeting and event space is as versatile as it is spacious and scenic. Outdoor, as well as indoor, options both provide beautiful views and plenty of room for social distancing.
During free time, attendees bask in Orlando’s sunshine with an outdoor tropical swimming pool, plus enjoy a full fitness center and the hotel’s world-class dining. A convenient location on famed International Drive is just a walk across the street to the Pointe Orlando entertainment complex and less than 15 minutes to all of the area’s best shopping, dining and revered theme parks, as well as to the Orlando International Airport.
Call Rosen Plaza today at 407-996-9700 to learn how to plan your best Orlando meeting or event. Or for more details, please visit RosenPlaza.com.