Bon Appetit magazine recently released its annual list of
the year's best restaurants, based on 50 nominees vetted by restaurant
editor Andrew Knowlton. Standouts this year tend to be small, unique
settings, often with husband-and-wife owners and open kitchens. Read
more at bonapp.it/TCc5am.
1. State Bird Provisions, San Francisco
2. Blanca, Brooklyn, N.Y.
3. Battersby, Brooklyn, N.Y.
4. Luce, Portland, Ore.
5. The Catbird Seat, Nashville
6. The Bachelor Farmer & Marvel Bar, Minn.
7. Little Serow, Washington, D.C.
8. Oxheart, Houston
9. Baco Mercat, Los Angeles
10. Cakes & Ale, Decatur, Ga.